Lako do diplome
Priložena diploma uz Vašu biografiju (CV) ostavlja upečatljiv prvi utisak na konkursu za posao. Ukoliko želite brzo do diplome za sledeće nivoe, slobodno nas kontaktirajte.
Test polažete na poslednjem nivou za koji se izdaje diploma na mađarskom, srpskom i engleskom jeziku.
Diploma je potpisana od strane TEFL akreditovanog predavača.
Cena diplome: 2000 RSD
Rešenje poslati na: email@example.com
Test XII is at the level of the CFC- Cambridge First Certificate or B2.
Read the following passage carefully. After it, you will find fifteen unfinished statements about the passage. Each statement has after it four suggested ways of finishing it, labeled a, b, c and d. Write down the numbers 1) to 15), and after each write the letters, a, b, c or d, according to which you think fits best. You must chose only one letter in each case.
Example: RUTH WAS UNABLE TO GO DOWN THE RIVER BECAUSE:
- a) she had lost the paddle
- b) she was sitting too far to the right
- c) the water was too sluggish
- d) part of an arch was in the way
Answer: 1) c
The first canoe shot under the arch and disappeared into the shadows. Trying to follow, but too far to the right, Ruth got caught in sluggish water. She drifted broadside on the base of the arch. The water was noisy and Ruth did not hear the footsteps on the bridge. But she saw a man’s shadow on the water and it was moving. She paddled frantically to get free.
“The water’s coming in. I can feel it damp under me”, said Maria. A man shouted, and his shadow leaned far out over the water. The canoe was still stuck across the base of the arch, with the water thrusting against each end, threatening to break its back. She jabbed hard with peddle and managed to ease it a little. The man was right overhead, shouting and waving, but she could not understand what he was saying. In the distance a dog was barking.
A pair of legs dangled over the parapet and scraped against the stone. An enemy soldier. With a last effort she trusted at the stonework, and the canoe began to move. But the soldier had clambered down and was standing very close on a ledge at the base of the bridge where it was shallow at the side. He caught at the paddle and clung on. Ruth tugged, twisted then let go of it, and the canoe swung sideways into the shadows under the arch. The soldier, not expecting het to let go, toppled over backwards and fell with a splash into the water.
As the canoe shot out beyond the bridge, Ruth realized that she was at mercy of the current. Maria had no paddle and could not help. Two or three shouts from the bridge whizzed past her cheek, and she pushed Maria’s head down against canvas. She peered ahead to see if she could see anything of the other canoe.
Then the moon went behind a cloud, and the darkness hid her.
1) RUTH WAS UNABLE TO SEE THE OTHER CANOE BECAUSE:
- a) It was lost in the darkness under the bridge
- b) The moon went behind the cloud
- c) It had sunk near the base of the arch
- d) A man’s shadow covered it
2) RUTH KNEW THAT SOMEONE WAS WALKING ALONG THE BRIDGE WHEN..
- a) She paddled frantically to get away
- b) She saw something moving on the water
- c) She heard a dog barking
- d) She had lost a paddle
3) IN SPITE OF HER LAST ERRORT RUTH WAS UNABLE TO FREE HERSELF BECAUSE:
- a) The soldier stopped her
- b) The canoe had broken
- c) The water was too shallow
- d) She had lost a paddle
4) THE SOLDIER FELL INTO THE RIVER WHEN:
- a) The canoe swung sideways
- b) Ruth tugged
- c) Ruth led go of the paddle
- d) He clambered down
5) AS RUTH AND MARIA SHOT OUT BEYOND THE BRIDGE THEY WERE IN DANGER OF DROWNING BECAUSE:
- a) Their canoe was letting in water
- b) The soldier had made holes in their canoe
- c) The canoe had broken against the bridge
- d) They were unable to steer the canoe
6) RUTH PUSHED MARIA’S HEAD DOWN SO THAT:
- a) Ruth could look for the other canoe
- b) Maria would be out of danger from the bullets
- c) Maria could see canvas
- d) Neither of them would knock her head against the bridge
7) RUTH REALISED THE MAN WAS A SOLDIER WHEN HE:
- a) Shouted and waved
- b) Stood very close to her
- c) Began to climb down from the bridge
- d) Caught at the paddle
8) “ SHE DRIFTED” MEANS:
- a) She tried to guide the boat towards the bank
- b) The river carried her on
- c) She stopped the boat
- d) She gripped side of the boat
9) “DANGLE” MEANS:
- a) Made heavy foot steps
- b) Hung limply
- c) Strode quickly
- d) Stood out
10) “AT THE MEARCY OF” MEANS:
- a) Was to be grateful to
- b) In the centre of
- c) Being carried away by
- d) In the power of
11) “NOT EXPECTING HER TO LET GO” MEANS:
- a) Surprised that she got away
- b) So surprised, that he let her go
- c) Not thinking that she would let go
- d) Not intending to let her go
12) “TOO FAR TO THE RIGHT, RUTH GOT CAUGHT” MEANS:
- a) There, over on the right, Ruth got caught
- b) The right side of the boat was leaning far into the water
- c) The boat was placed too near the right bank
- d) Ruth was holding her paddle too far away from the right side of the boat
13) “TO EASE IT A LITTLE” MEANS:
- a) To make the work easy
- b) To loosen the paddle
- c) To free the boat a little
- d) To push the water away
14) “SEE ANYTHING OF THE OTHER CANOE” MEANS:
- a) Find the remains of the other canoe
- b) See the waves left by the other canoe
- c) See any signs which those in other canoe left behind
- d) Make out the other canoe
15) “THREATENING TO BREAK ITS BACK” MEANS:
- a) Pushing one end hard against the arch
- b) Opening like a mouth ready to swallow the canoe
- c) Shouting angrily after the canoe
- d) Nearly breaking the canoe against the arch
- Osnovni nivo (faza 1-4) – KET- VOKABULAR OD PREKO 1000 REČI (Key English Test) (početni nivo) je prvi (osnovni) nivo Kembridž ispita. Položivši ovaj test osposobljeni ste za svakodnevnu komunikaciku i pisanje na engleskom jeziku. Osmišljen je za učenike sa osnovnim znanjem, koje vam je potrebno za putovanja u zemlje engleskog govornog područja.
- Srednji niži nivo (faza 1-6) – PET- VOKABULAR OD PREKO 1500 REČI ( Preliminary English Test ) Položen PET ispit znači da je student u velikoj meri osposobljen i može da se snađe u situacijama koje se mogu očekivati u društvu ili na poslu, na engleskom govornom području.
- Srednji viši nivo (faze 1-12 – FCE- VOKABULAR OD PREKO 4300 REČI ( First Certificate in English) Od polaznika se na ovom nivou očekuje da mogu da rade i studiraju, i da mogu i kao turisti da se snađu u zemljama engleskog govornog područja. Ova diploma je potvrda vašeg znanja kao zaposlenog, ali i mogućnost da postanete student nekog univerziteta u UK kao i širom sveta.
Saznajte nešto vise o Callan metodi i dodatnim kursevima u našoj školi: