Numbers of hours:
The main aims of the course:
· Study the structure of an interview;
· Discuss the most frequent questions asked by interviewers;
· Show video examples of a job interview and discuss them;
· Build up necessary vocabulary;
· Learn and practice answering interviewers’ questions in dialogues.
· Watching videos
· Practicing the dialogues.
At the end of this course a student will be given a written test, which will be followed by an oral test in the form of a dialogue between a student and an interviewer.